For a candle lover, Fall is one of the best and favorite seasons to burn candles. Hot weather is almost behind us with cool and crisp air on the horizon. With cooler weather comes all those warm and spicy scents we all love to smell in our home… fresh baked pumpkin pies and endless pumpkin blends – spicy cinnamons, and the sweet fresh from the oven smells that make our mouth drool. Think homemade vanilla ice cream, gooey cinnamon buns, pecan pie, caramel apple, and toasted marshmallow kind of scents. Smells have a way of bringing up a special memory, transporting us to another place or…just making us happy.
In celebration of Fall, we have put together a list of a few of our favorite fall scents!
1. Pumpkin Pie– Pumpkins make some of the best smelling baked goods – pies, muffins, scones, and even Latte’s are synonymously crafted with pumpkin in the Fall & Winter. Pumpkin Pie is an all time favorite Fall scent to add to any home. Official Description: The aroma of sweet cream pumpkin, complimented with nuances of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and ginger; rounded out with buttery vanilla notes.
2. Apple Cinnamon – If you’re looking for a wonderful blend of apples and cinnamon without an overkill of bakery base notes, our Apple Cinnamon candle is just for you! The aroma of a red juicy Mcintosh apple, sprinkled with fresh ground cinnamon sticks. One whiff of this warm scent can instantly make you feel cozy. Apple Cinnamon is a classic fall scent that is always a favorite “go to”.
3. Fresh Brewed Coffee - Whether you are a coffee lover or not, you can still all appreciate that amazing aromatic strong smell of coffee brewing in the morning or the smell of fresh coffee beans grinding at your local coffee shop while waiting on your favorite latte. Coffee is always a welcomed scent but is especially comforting in the fall as the air turns cool and crisp.
4. Firewood - This scent smells just like what you’d imagine- a lodge, in the winter, with a fire burning in the hearth. Firewood is the scent to burn if you love sitting by a campfire and enjoying the great outdoors (especially on a cold day).
5. Sleigh Ride - Sleigh Ride fragrance is a fruity blend enhanced by a spritz of orange, underlined by cinnamon and clove on a dry down of french vanilla and musk. A wonderful fresh fall scent sure to please.
6. Huckleberry Harvest - Berry fragrance perfect for Fall or any time of year. ... A bouquet of blueberry, raspberry, grape, strawberry and peach sitting on base notes of sweet Fall harvest.
7. Sugar Cookie- What top scents list would be complete without the addition of Sugar Cookie? This smells great any time of year but, in the fall, it smells just heavenly. Your family will think you’re baking when warming this scent and then…you may end up making them a cake!
These are just a few of our favorite Fall scents. Be sure and check out more Fall scents at www.simplyfragranthome.com. Whether you are a candle lover or melt lover, we have you covered. If you love wax melts, you will love our featured item of the month, Happy Fall Y’all Variety Melts Pack. It contains 6 fall scents (some of them are mentioned above). This variety pack is available for $14 during the month of September only.
And remember, no matter what your favorite scent is, enjoy it! Enjoy the Fall! Enjoy your home! Enjoy your family and cherish the moments!